Satellite Symposium CCS 2018
Research Methods in Complexity Science & their Application
September 26, 2018
Join our authors presenting on different research methods and their application.
Participate in a Knowledge Café facilitated by Dr. Boaz Tadmor and Dr. Edna Pasher discussing future research directions.
Authors and Subjects of Talks
- Complexity, the Bridging Science of Infectious Disease Outbreak Response: Prof. Babak Pourboulou, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- A Map of the Mind: Nonlinear Dynamics in Neuroscience and Psychiatry: Prof. Yakov Shapiro, University of Alberta, Canada.
- Descartes, Gödel and Kuhn: Epiphenomenalism defines a Limit on Reductive Logic: Prof. J. Rowan Scott, University of Alberta, Canada.
- Addressing Global Challenges: The EMK Complexity Methodology: Prof. Eve Mitleton-Kelly, London School of Economics, England.
- Hospital of the Future,.. Applied EMK Methodology: Prof. Pierre Singer, Rabin Medical Centre, Tel Aviv, Israel